Learn how to improve your overall financial health and progress toward building a financially sound retirement. Topics covered during this comprehensive seminar are presented by STRS Ohio’s Member Education staff and a guest speaker and include:
- STRS Ohio benefits — Understanding your benefits and how they affect your overall financial wellness.
- Financial evaluation — Assessing your overall financial wellness.
- Budgeting and slashing debt — Practical steps for budgeting and strategies to eliminate debt.
- Investing — Information about retirement saving options, asset allocation models and finding the right investment mix.
Advance registration begins up to three months before the meeting. Registration has not begun for the dates listed below.
This group seminar is offered at the Ohio locations indicated below and advance registration is required. To register:
- Click on “Register” below the seminar location address to access registration via your Online Personal Account.
- After entering your online account select “Schedule a Meeting” in the top menu.
Advance registration begins up to three months before the meeting. (If a “Register” button is not visible, registration has not begun.)
Registration can also be completed by calling STRS Ohio toll-free at 888‑227‑7877.
June 16, 2020 9 a.m.–noon Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites 803 S. Leonard Ave. Lima, OH 45804Register
June 18, 2020 9 a.m.–noon Kalahari Resorts 7000 Kalahari Drive Sandusky, OH 44870Register
June 23, 2020 9 a.m.–noon STRS Ohio 275 E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43215Register
June 25, 2020 9 a.m.–noon Holiday Inn 711 2nd St. Portsmouth, OH 45662Register
June 30, 2020 9 a.m.–noon Holiday Inn 7410 South Ave. Youngstown, OH 44512Register