This seminar is beneficial for early- to mid-career members who want to learn how to improve their overall financial health and progress toward building a financially sound retirement. Topics covered during this comprehensive seminar include:
- STRS Ohio benefits (Defined Benefit Plan members) — Understanding your STRS Ohio benefits and how they affect your overall financial wellness.
- Financial Planning — Analyzing your finances and projecting financial needs in retirement as well as integrating other sources of income.
- Budgeting and slashing debt — Practical steps for budgeting and strategies to eliminate debt.
- Investing — Information about retirement saving options, asset allocation models and finding the right investment mix.
This program is offered at locations throughout Ohio and advance registration is required. You may register by:
- Logging in to your Online Personal Account and clicking on “Schedule a Meeting” at the top of the page, or
- Calling STRS Ohio toll-free at 888‑227‑7877.