What do you need to know as a new STRS Ohio member? During this program we will offer information about:
- The Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution and Combined Plans.
- Paycheck deductions related to taxes, insurance, union dues and the STRS Ohio member contribution.
- Supplemental retirement plans.
- STRS Ohio benefits (such as how to obtain service credit for previous teaching time or other public service).
- The Annual Statement of Account* and the Quarterly Statement of Account.**
*Provided to Defined Benefit and Combined Plan participants.
**Provided to Defined Contribution and Combined Plan participants.
This program is sponsored by employers or teacher associations. Your in-service coordinator can schedule this program by contacting STRS Ohio’s Member Education Department at 614-227-4082 or [email protected].