The STRS Ohio Information Fair offers an excellent opportunity to assess your retirement readiness. Attend retirement planning presentations, visit information booths and obtain answers to your STRS Ohio benefits and retirement questions.
- The Benefit Information Meeting provides a general overview of benefits under each of the three STRS Ohio retirement plans, during your career and in retirement.
- The Ohio Deferred Compensation presentation offers information about the 457(b) supplemental retirement plan, a voluntary savings account option available to Ohio public employees.
- Information booths are available throughout the day, where you can obtain literature and speak to STRS Ohio representatives about STRS Ohio benefits.
Upcoming Information Fair
Holiday Inn 10630 Fremont Pike Perrysburg, OH 43551
- 9:30 a.m: Registration
- 10–11 a.m: Benefit Information Meeting
- 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m: Ohio Deferred Compensation presentation
- 9:30 a.m.–1 p.m: Information booths
Registration begins June 24
Don't miss this opportunity to obtain a wealth of information all in one place, on one day! You may register by:
- Logging in to your Online Personal Account and clicking on “Schedule a Meeting” at the top of the page, or
- Calling STRS Ohio toll-free at 888‑227‑7877.