With presentations, information booths and access to STRS Ohio representatives, the Information Fair offers an excellent opportunity to assess your retirement readiness. This one-day event offers the opportunity to:
- Attend seminars featuring information you will want to know as you prepare for retirement, such as the Benefit Information Meeting which features an overview of benefits provided under each STRS Ohio retirement plan.
- Visit information booths to obtain literature and ask questions pertaining to STRS Ohio benefits and services, such as purchasing service credit, survivor benefits, disability benefits and health care.
- Gather an abundance of retirement-planning information and leave with a better understanding of the steps you need to take to prepare for retirement and reach your financial goals.
- 9:30 a.m. — Registration
- 10 a.m. — Benefit Information Meeting
- 11:15 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. — Getting Financially Fit
- 11:15 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. — Social Security presentation
- 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Information booths
Advance registration begins up to three months before the meeting. Registration has not begun for the dates listed below.
Space is limited and registration is first-come. You may register by:
- Logging in to your Online Personal Account and clicking on “Schedule a Meeting” at the top of the page, or
- Calling STRS Ohio toll-free at 888‑227‑7877.
Upcoming Information Fair
Aug. 1, 2019 Holiday Inn & Suites 4501 Eastgate Blvd. Cincinnati, OH 45245Register