Planning for a financially secure retirement is an important task — and one that doesn’t end with the receipt of that first pension benefit payment. The Retiree Series program for retired members features topics that offer helpful information related to protecting and maximizing your retirement income and savings. Meeting topics are presented by guest speakers and/or STRS Ohio’s Member Education staff.
Basics of Online Account Access
The Internet can be a source of frustration for those who aren’t particularly “tech savvy.” Do you find it challenging to navigate the Internet and access your Online Personal Account? This webinar can help!
Join us for our next Retiree Series program: Basics of Online Account Access where we will review:
- Internet terminology
- Key components of your Internet browser
- How to access your online account and its key resources
- Helpful troubleshooting tips
After you have successfully registered, you will be sent a confirmation email that will include instructions on how to join the webinar. This webinar may be viewed on a PC or Macintosh computer as well as mobile devices (e.g., an iPad/iPhone). See the System Requirements section below for more information and requirements.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 or later
- macOS X with macOS 10.9 or later
Supported Tablet and Mobile Devices
- Surface PRO 2 or higher and running Win 8.1 or higher
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Google Chrome (version 30 or later)
- Microsoft Edge (version 12 or later)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 27 or later)
- Apple Safari (version 7 or later)
- Internet Explorer (version 11 or later)