If you are a Defined Benefit Plan participant and have an Online Personal Account you have the option to submit your Service Retirement Application online. The application should be completed at least three months, but no more than 12 months, before your retirement date.
Benefits and features of the online application are as follows:
- The application can be completed at your pace — all at one time or in stages.
- You have 90 days to change and submit your application after you begin.
- Step-by-step instructions are included to help you complete the application.
- You can receive your first partial benefit payment on your retirement date if you submit your application at least 30 days before your retirement date.
- You can view and print your selections and make changes before submitting your application.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been submitted and again when processing begins
- You can check the status of your application using your online account — after you receive a confirmation email that the processing of your application has begun.
Getting started is simple! Log in to your Online Personal Account and click on “Apply Online for Service Retirement.”
Click here to log in or register for an account.