If you are a Defined Benefit Plan or Combined Plan member and have not opted out of receiving a paper version, your Annual Statement of Account will arrive by mail in October. To view it today, you can access it in your Online Personal Account. Your statement includes important information related to your account balance, years of service credit, projected retirement benefits and much more.
To access your Annual Statement now:
- Log in to your Online Personal Account.
- On the Home screen or in the Member Information section, select “My Documents” (under Useful Links).
- Select “Annual Statement.”
If you would like to opt out of receiving a paper version in future years:
- On the Home screen, click on “Update Correspondence Choices.”
- Select the “Electronic” button beside Annual Statements.