The Internal Revenue Service no longer requires Form 1095-B Health Coverage to be mailed to health plan participants. As a result, benefit recipients who were enrolled in the following STRS Ohio plans in 2019 will not receive the form in the mail for the 2019 tax year:
- Aetna Basic Plan (non-Medicare)
- AultCare PPO (non-Medicare)
- Medical Mutual Basic Plan (non-Medicare and Medicare)
- Paramount Health Care (non-Medicare)
You can access a copy of Form 1095-B in your Online Personal Account or contact STRS Ohio to request a copy:
- Call 888‑227‑7877 (toll-free);
- Email [email protected]; or
- Send a written request to 275 E. Broad St., Columbus, OH 43215.
Please provide your name and STRS Ohio account number when requesting a copy of the form.