Upload a File
To upload a file, enter your four-digit STRS Ohio employer number, choose the saved file from your computer and click “Submit.” Please note that the secure file upload only accepts file names containing one period that is followed by “pdf” or “txt” extensions (e.g., .pdf or .txt).
Uploaded files can contain any or all of the following record types. Click on a file type below to view the record layout requirements:
- New Hire Notification
- Reemployed Retiree Notification
- Prior Fiscal Year/Backposting Adjustment
- Monthly ARP Contribution Reports (Colleges and Universities)
- Annual Report
Employers can also upload PDFs of the SSA-1945 Form for new hires, ARP Election Forms (Colleges and Universities only), TPO Contribution Certification and salary schedules.
Keep in mind the following details as you prepare to upload your file using our secure file upload:
- Do not encrypt the file. Encrypted files will be rejected.
- Record layout files must be in ASCII format and follow the record layout provided by STRS Ohio as noted above.
- The maximum file size is 15 MB. Files exceeding 15 MB will be rejected.