Reporting Basics (Part 1)
New to STRS Ohio reporting? Need a refresher on reporting requirements? This half-day workshop is for you! We will cover beginning of the school year topics such as membership, reemployment, compensation and payroll reporting.
- Register online via ESS or by phone (888‑535‑4050).
- Registration begins and the registration deadline is (no exceptions).
- Cost is a nonrefundable fee of $25 (workbook and continental breakfast); an invoice will be mailed for payment upon successful registration. Please return a copy of the invoice with your payment.
- Possible 3.25 contact hours.
Courtyard by Marriott 4375 Metro Cirlce NW North Canton, OH 44720 888‑535‑4050
Hilton Garden Inn 5200 Natorp Blvd. Mason, OH 45040 888‑535‑4050
STRS Ohio 275 E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43215 888‑535‑4050
Registrations are completed using ESS. To register:
- Log in to ESS using your user name and password.
- In the Additional Tools menu on the home page, select “Training Registration.”
- Under “Upcoming Events,” enter the stop and start dates for the time period you are looking for and click “Search.”
- A list of programs will appear. Click “Select” next to the program date you'd like to attend.
- Click on the gray “A” box, then click “Next.” (If program capacity is full, a blue “WL” box will appear. Click on it to be added to the waitlist.)
- A list of employer contacts on file with STRS Ohio will appear. Click “Actions” next to the person's name and select “Register.” The status will change to “Confirmed” or “Waitlist” depending on space available. Repeat to register additional attendees.
- When finished registering attendees, click “Confirm.”
Participants will receive a confirmation email after registering successfully.
If you have any questions, please call the Employer Reporting Education team toll-free at 888‑535‑4050.