How to Create Your Online Express Scripts Account
Creating a personal online account with Express Scripts is quick, easy and secure. All the information you need to register can be found on your Express Scripts ID card. It’s also helpful to have your recent prescriptions handy.
To register, visit www.express-scripts.com and click “Register” at the top of the home page.
Many STRS Ohio enrollees with an online account are spending less time managing their prescriptions. With a personal account, you can access an array of resources and tools, including the ability to:
- View a list of the medications you take.
- Refill your prescriptions with just a click.
- Find network pharmacies near you.
- Request prescription renewals.
- View a financial summary of your prescription expenses.
- Print your prescription history to share with your doctor.
- View up-to-date coverage information.
- View and print plan forms.
To get started, grab your Express Scripts ID card and visit www.express-scripts.com. If you have questions, please call Express Scripts toll-free at 866‑685‑2792 (non-Medicare enrollees) or 888‑416‑3326 (Medicare enrollees).